In this tutorial, you'll discover how to make your own Dragon Bust Concept using ZBrush and Photoshop. Whether you're an experienced artist or a beginner, you'll learn valuable techniques for creating captivating conceptual art.
ZBrush and Photoshop are powerful tools for bringing your ideas to life. With this tutorial, you'll discover how to use them to create stunning dragon concept art that will make your portfolio stand out.
You don't need to be a master artist to follow along with this tutorial. We'll cover everything step-by-step, so you can create your own intricate dragon bust concept without feeling overwhelmed.
By the end of this tutorial, you'll have a deeper understanding of how to use ZBrush and Photoshop together to take your concept art to the next level. So what are you waiting for? Let's dive in and create some amazing dragon art!
This tutorial will cover the following topics:
- Block out sculpting in ZBrush: You will learn how to work on the silhouette and shape of the dragon bust concept.
- Mid-level detail sculpting in ZBrush: This lesson will focus on adding more detailed forms to the dragon bust concept.
- Fine detail sculpting in ZBrush: You will learn how to add intricate details to the dragon bust using alphas and specific brushes.
- Polypainting inside of ZBrush: This lesson will show you how to add color to your concept by polypainting in ZBrush and using its painting tools.
- Posing inside of ZBrush: You will learn how to pose your dragon concept using the transpose tool and finalize its design.
- Rendering inside of ZBrush: You will learn how to render using ZBrush materials and how to set up ZBrush for rendering and exporting for Photoshop compositing.
- Compositing in Photoshop: Finally, you will learn how to take your exported images into Photoshop to composite the final concept for your dragon bust.
By the end of this tutorial, you will have gained valuable skills in ZBrush and Photoshop and will be able to create your own amazing conceptual art for your portfolio or future projects.
- 14 Video Tutorials – Over 7 hours of content.
- 2 Photoshop (PSD) files – To follow along with the tutorial.
- 12 ZBrush Tool Scenes – To follow along with the tutorial.
- PureRef Scene – Reference images.
Disclaimer: Please note that this tutorial is for single use only and cannot be distributed or copied. Refunds are not available, but if you have any issues with downloading or accessing the materials, you can contact the author directly with your valid purchase reference number for assistance.
Compatible with ZBrush 2022 and above.
Compatible with Photoshop 2021 and above.