In this tutorial, you'll discover how to transform a creature design from a detailed ZBrush model into a fully functional game character using a professional workflow. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned artist, this tutorial is an excellent way to enhance your understanding of the Character Pipeline process and improve your abilities.
By following the steps outlined in this tutorial, you'll learn the fundamental techniques used in the industry to bring a character to life. You'll get to see the entire process, from the initial high-poly model to the final game-ready character. This tutorial is a fantastic opportunity to take your skills to the next level and master the Character Pipeline workflow.
- 24 Full Video Tutorials – Over 10 hours of content.
- How to take a High Poly Model from ZBrush to Maya
- Retopo inside of Maya
- UV map using Maya
- Export your models to Substance Painter
- Texturing with Substance Painter – Non destructible method
- Export your textures into Photoshop
- Test your Textures using Marmoset Toolbag
- LODing using Maya for a Game ready character.
- 2 ZBrush Scenes Work Files
- 5 Maya Work Scenes
- 2 Photoshop Workspaces
- 1 High Poly model File
- Multiple models to help follow along with the tutorial
- 1 PureRef Scene – Reference images
- Texture and Alpha pack to use in Substance Texturing
Disclaimer: Please note that this tutorial has a no-refund policy. If you encounter any issues with the download, please contact me directly with your valid purchase reference number for assistance. This tutorial is for a single-use standard license and cannot be distributed or copied.
This tutorial requires specific program versions to work properly. While older versions may be compatible, it's best to update to the latest versions for optimal results. Using outdated versions may cause compatibility issues that can affect the tutorial's effectiveness.
- Compatible with ZBrush 2022.0.6 and above.
- Compatible with Maya 2022.1 and above.
- Compatible with Substance 8.2.0 and above.
- Compatible with Photoshop 23.5.1 and above.
- Compatible with Marmoset Toolbag 3 and above.