In this tutorial Sebastian Luca will show you how he uses a mix of 3D and 2D to create architectural concepts at unbelievable speeds.
This tutorial is very useful for either 2D artists looking to add 3D to their workflow or 3D artists looking to use their current 3D modeling skills to get an edge in 2D concepting.
The main tutorial with commentary is at 200% speed divided into 3 chapters with a total of 3 hours and 35 min of content.
As a bonus all video recording running at normal speed is also included in case there is something you want to take a closer look at.
- Main Tutorial
- Chapter 1 - Sketching (19m)
- Chapter 2 - 3D Modeling (2h 14m)
- Chapter 3 - Painting (1h 2m)
- Bonus Files
- All video content unedited (24h)
- Photoshop CC
- 3DCoat 4.7.35
- Keyshot 8
- Please note that this is not a step by step tutorial.
- The main painting tutorial with commentary is only for one scene.