In this tutorial Sebastian Luca will show you how he uses a mix of 3D and 2D to create his well crafted multi angle vehicle concepts at unbelievable speeds.
This tutorial is very useful for either 2D artists looking to add 3D to their workflow or 3D artists looking to use their current 3D knowledge to easier get into concept painting.
The main tutorial with commentary is at 200% speed divided into 4 chapters with a total of 3 hours and 25 min of content.As a bonus all chapters running at normal speed is also included in case there is something you want to take a closer look at.
- Main Tutorial
- Chapter 1 - Sketching (29m)
- Chapter 2 - 3D Modeling (1h 31m)
- Chapter 3 - Rendering (6m)
- Chapter 4 - Painting (1h 19m)
- Bonus Videos
- All Chapters unedited (10h)
- Photoshop CC
- 3DCoat 4.7.35
- Keyshot 8
- Sound quality might be less than perfect in some places.
- Please note that this is not a step by step tutorial.