#How do I report a problem with my order?
You can report problems with an order through the contact form.
- Log into your S3ART account.
- Find the order in your orders page.
- Copy the order ID to the clipboard.
- Move to the contact page.
- Write up your problem in detail including the order ID and upload relevant photos where possible.
- Click on "Send".
It is always best to include photos with your initial problem report to avoid delays.
#What if the order is lost in the mail?
For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 25 days after the estimated delivery date. But no worries! We'll cover the costs of reprinting and shipping a replacement order for you.
It would also be good to double check your local post office to try locating the lost order.
Keep in mind that if tracking information states an order was delivered but haven't received, we won't take responsibility and reship that order.
#What if the product is damaged in the mail?
If something arrives damaged, send a photo of the damaged goods in contact page, then we'll gladly send a replacement at no cost to you.
#How long do I have to submit a claim for a return?
Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 3 weeks after the product is received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no more than 3 weeks after the estimated delivery date.
#What happens if a package wasn't delivered, but the tracking states that it was?
If the package was marked as delivered by the carrier, but the you didn't have yet receive it, S3ART won't cover the cost of reshipping or refunding the order.
There may be cases where the delivery was made, but the package was left in an unexpected location at the customer's address. Customers should reach out to the carrier and inquire if any additional details were left by the delivery person. For example: “Left under the table on the back porch."
#Where are returns sent?
The return address is by default where your package was fulfilled:
- Packages sent out from our US and Mexico fulfillment centers are returned to our Charlotte facility. Its address: 11201 Ed Brown Rd, Charlotte, North Carolina, 28273.
- Packages sent out from our Latvian facility are automatically returned to: Lidostas parks, Marupes novads, Latvia LV-2167.
- Packages sent out from our Spanish facility are automatically returned to: Travessía Prat de la Riba, 91-95, 08849 Sant Climent de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain.
- Packages fulfilled by our partner facilities in Australia are returned to: 40 Tanimbla Street, Kedron, Queensland 4031, Australia (apparel orders); 338 Albert St, Brunswick VIC 3056, Australia (non-apparel orders).
Once the return package reaches our facility, we'll decide what the next steps should be.
#My order shows it is being returned to us, what now?
There are a few reasons an order can be returned to us but most often it is due to an undeliverable address. Other instances include the package being unclaimed at customs or refused/returned by you.
We would contact you to determine how would like to proceed with an updated address if you wish to have the product reshipped. New shipping charges will be applied for orders that have been unclaimed at customs, returned, or had an incorrect address originally provided.