This set focuses on teaching and showing the whole creation process of 3 advanced substance designer materials, you can dig into the full and commented source SBS substance designer file or you can watch the creation process in the 11 hours of recorded video. For those interested in presentation you can check out the marmoset toolbag files that are included.
For those wanting to use the materials in a game or other commercial projects PNG, Tiff and TGA texture files are included as well as SBSAR files for use in substance painter or substance player.
- 3 Full and commented SBS Substance designer source files.
- 11h 30min of Recorded creation video.
- PNG,Tiff,TGA Textures.
- SBSAR files for use with substance painter/substance player.
- Marmoset Toolbag preview files.
- Substance Designer files works with version 2017.2.2 and up.
- Marmoset toolbag files works with version 3.03 and up.
Please read the whole description, the videos in this volume of Substance Masters are only added as a bonus, the main learning material is supposed to be the commented graphs, if you are looking for videos with commentary please take a look at later volumes, but still then read the whole product description.
Note that the videos does not have sound, they are pure start to finish working streams, the material files are meant to be the main place to learn, but the videos will help a lot to see the flow of the artist.
Short parts of MossyRocks 9 hour long stream is missing, if there is something you don't understand please look at the material files.